Bill 67 claims to be “antiracist,” yet the ideas it promotes are, in fact, racist. CRT (critical race theory) stigmatizes or promotes certain groups, with little regard for individual responsibility or merit. If passed, the bill will make the theories and practices of CRT mandatory for all levels of education.
- Part 1: Lack of Religious Freedom in Canada – Interview with Pastor Henry Hildebrandt
- Part Two: Lack of Free Speech in Canada – Interview with Frances Widdowson
- Part One: Lack of Free Speech in Canada – Interview with Frances Widdowson
- Part Two: The Unreasonableness of Government Action – Interview with Marty Moore & Hatim Kheir
- Part 1: Justice Denied…Again – Interview with Marty Moore & Hatim Kheir